Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- @2TAPU We should ban texting. • 4 hours ago
- A series of texts caused him to…. murder his wife. twitter.com/2TAPU/status/9… • 8 hours ago
- @richms Player 1: throw duck Player 2: duck • 18 hours ago
- @richms You bought a duck. • 18 hours ago
- @richms A: full of drugs, and the boys willl be around to pick it up shortly B: it’s a well known scam where seller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @ernestsemerda @roddrury @Xero It’s not a cloud/SaaS company. • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 days ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 2 days ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 2 days ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Internet Business
Below is the press release about the sale of the Groupy assets to Yellow. In short Yellow brings to Groupy the marketing muscle required to expand throughout NZ, while the core Groupy team will hop over to keep things moving … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
I’m in search of designers and developers to work on a specific project. It’s going to be in competition with an existing site, so we are keeping the industry under the radar for now. Market The market is one that … Continue reading
I have no idea why it is called heaps, but Kiwibank’s new offering to personal customers looks superb. It really throws down the gauntlet to the other banks. The product lets you semi-automatically categorise your spending, and then track your … Continue reading