Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Red Bull is a tobacco company
- Name suppression - the judge's findings and how to do it properly
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Why Xero exists....
- BBD CEO Summit - Google's David Lawee
- @Becs @sarabeee @Kiwiseabreeze I confess this all made me go get some crumble. :-) • 8 hours ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze check the sugar content :-( I think their CEO himself said how they were selling sugared milk. • 10 hours ago
- @hazelphilli isn't he a wolf level PR adviser? (I was trying to type "world" but autocorrect seemed to have a superior alternative) • 23 hours ago
- @hazelphilli I really don't understand why @MyFoodBagNZ thought Kevin Roberts was a good idea for director. Back themselves. • 23 hours ago
- RT @gnat: New Zealand, where government doesn't fuck around. Kiwi haters just need to travel to see how shit things CAN be. https://t.co/Dy… • 2 days ago
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 2 days ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 3 days ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 3 days ago
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: wellington
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
First you dub an application as “Platinum” – critical to your business. That’s a good idea, so you now know you need to get the system and support absolutely right. You choose to run a trial before rolling it out … Continue reading