Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Earthwise Valley scam
- msn.nzherald.co.nz launches
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 1 hour ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 2 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 20 hours ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 21 hours ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 21 hours ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Number of electric scooters seen so far in China: 1 (in a Xiaomi store) Number of e-motos, electric cars, vans and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @NZhunt3r We are off to Taipei after this. Staying well south of the real winter. • 1 day ago
- @lcpriest It definitely has. But that sort of question is a classic for question time. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading