Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- In praise of Coys
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- @EricCrampton at least there's that. Hope it's got a gun rack for city commuting. • 1 hour ago
- @EricCrampton and is that a trike? • 1 hour ago
- @EricCrampton No helmets. No helmets. No helmets. • 1 hour ago
- Fantastic day at the Aquaculture NZ conference. We facilitated a season with scientists and industry and couldn't get them to stop talking! • 10 hours ago
- RT @honbillenglish: Here's a link and an animation explaining the new Social Investment Analytics Layer: beehive.govt.nz/speech/social-… • 15 hours ago
- @hadyngreen a lesson for people on the run everywhere. Aside from tweeting the before/after pics. • 17 hours ago
- 25 years ago I moved from Melbourne to Nelson. It was quite a shock. https://t.co/9rEFdFcE2J • 19 hours ago
- @smalltorquer we work very hard to make sure there are (Return on Science hat on) • 19 hours ago
- @smalltorquer the key is to actively reinvest in the ones that work, and not invest in the ones that don’t. • 19 hours ago
- @smalltorquer What I like is that there is no one way, and many options involve other sectors. There are great and appalling results. • 19 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading