Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Posts I like
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 6 hours ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 10 hours ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 17 hours ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 18 hours ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 18 hours ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 1 day ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 1 day ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 1 day ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading