Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- I hope @NZStuff and Mitre10 get the message. scribblrs.com/google-now-pen… • 3 hours ago
- Planning day at @Mindfull_NZ today. Important to listen positively at these events. https://t.co/bkzsBZsN4C • 9 hours ago
- @tashmahal it’s an endless well of despair. But we are here, and we have been through worse. • 15 hours ago
- @rohmac still can’t believe it hasn’t been listed as a hazardous substance. • 15 hours ago
- @tashmahal “The whole thing has been a vanity show” The really scary bit is the extreme right wing Congress. • 15 hours ago
- Whoops - I forgot about my houses: twitter.com/thehill/status… • 18 hours ago
- Trump’s radical right aims to destroy good things while saving little. Best way to save money is defence btw. thehill.com/policy/finance… • 19 hours ago
- When setting up a meeting always put your name/co first - so the other person can read it easily.. • 1 day ago
- RT @carolynstebbing: Definition of irony? https://t.co/N2EGuEyIaV • 1 day ago
- @nikz saw a couple of good ones at the local Formway dealer in Akl. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading