Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @CJ_NZ @benkepes @punakaikifund @garethmorgannz we do ourselves. And any company looking to IPO will need the 2 years prior to the IPO. • 11 hours ago
- @as_w That would be Intergen for you then…? • 14 hours ago
- @benkepes @garethmorgannz @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ @punakaikifund even that we have to ask means it is too hard to understand. Needs to be simple. • 15 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ why? • 15 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz IP on balance sheet would deliberately be minimised. We have the reverse problem today. @benkepes @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ • 15 hours ago
- Where would you rather work? intergen.co.nz/Careers/Vacanc… idealog.co.nz/tech/2016/12/b… • 15 hours ago
- 770% growth over 3 years. Vey nicely done @Timely blog.gettimely.com/timely-71-delo… • 15 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @DavidSlack ancient politics. See also Americans (or adopted Americans) and the World Bank. • 15 hours ago
- @DavidSlack always a French leader at the IMF. It's BS. • 17 hours ago
- @stevebiddle @bentorkington IMF is always run by a French person. Sorry. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading