Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- NZ's regressive tax system
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Trump's Plan and Potential Impacts on NZ
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Well if you think it’s all going to custard then those Z-bonds will give you hedge agains… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Agree the only difference is the issuer risk etc. However portfolio managers with set man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 10 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz But do those bank deposits tick the “corporate bonds” bucket in your portfolio mix? Fascinating. • 11 hours ago
- Chartism twitter.com/HamishMacEwan/… https://t.co/R43UB2hste • 11 hours ago
- @becs355 What?! - why isn’t it on the bench and plugged in permanently? P-) • 11 hours ago
- RT @simon_pound: the avocado crisis has got so bad that farmers are trying to pass off imitations twitter.com/FarmersWeeklyN… • 13 hours ago
- @lawgeeknz @michaelmurfy I had a similar experience when my then brand new A4 Kindle was “watered” at Foo Camp USA,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 14 hours ago
- Love that the reason was because it was the easiest option. All the best for @JulieAnneGenter and family. twitter.com/NZGreens/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @BikeAKL: New Zealand’s Associate Minister for Transport (and Minister for Women) has biked to the hospital for the birth of her first b… • 1 day ago
- RT @macaronique: It has come to my attention that Americans think kiwis (the birds) are quite small, like pigeons. It’s not true. They’re a… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: electricity
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
I just saw a talk by Carl Hansen, the Chief Executive for the NZ Electricity Authority. He made a comment which is retrospectively obvious. Electricity is a natural resource, and follows natural resource economics. So investors in electrical generation will … Continue reading
I’ve been travelling for the last 10 days in the USA – and for another week as well. That, and Pacific Fibre’s launch, explains a little about the paucity of posts here, but it also means I missed out on … Continue reading
Each week I read The Independent, and each week some articles in it make me mad. This week I’m writing about it. Sadly none of the articles are online yet. Air New Zealand and the Commerce Commisson The News The … Continue reading