Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @davejacksonz Yup. Worst offenders have been Commercial Bay - huge plates of steel 20 stories high over countless c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- China demand has peaked for road fuel oil Switch to EVs will be much faster than incumbent industry predicts Oil ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- RT @GregorMacdonald: 2/ Sales of ICE vehicles peaked in China in 2017 at 28.102 million units. In 2017, EV sold 777 thousand units but it w… • 1 hour ago
- I have lost count of the number of dangerous lifts I have seen in NZ. I hope the worker is ok - this is a fatal nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 hours ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 17 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 17 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 23 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: electricity
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
I just saw a talk by Carl Hansen, the Chief Executive for the NZ Electricity Authority. He made a comment which is retrospectively obvious. Electricity is a natural resource, and follows natural resource economics. So investors in electrical generation will … Continue reading
I’ve been travelling for the last 10 days in the USA – and for another week as well. That, and Pacific Fibre’s launch, explains a little about the paucity of posts here, but it also means I missed out on … Continue reading
Each week I read The Independent, and each week some articles in it make me mad. This week I’m writing about it. Sadly none of the articles are online yet. Air New Zealand and the Commerce Commisson The News The … Continue reading