Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme • 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: The United States may have left the TPP, but other countries are forging ahead, placing millions of users at risk. https://t.co/Sm… • 16 hours ago
- Fantastic to share @everedgeip and IP Office of Singapore’s announcement on IP/IA strategy advisory services. everedgeglobal.com/blog/2017/5/10… • 1 day ago
- @danhob1 Appointment was a bipartisan effort. • 1 day ago
- @jamespeshaw charge all users the same. But get the numbers right - it’s a low margin game. • 1 day ago
- Sadly has now missed his chance to gracefully exit. Which in itself is a bad sign for the role of Auditor General. twitter.com/rnz_news/statu… • 1 day ago
- Can one poorly behaved staff member at Victoria St @nzpost motivate someone to move their entire @KiwibankNZ business? Yes. Yes they can. • 1 day ago
- RT @AklDesignChamp: Every bdg in every city should have home tel no of architect & developer that created it. This way we'd get great desig… • 2 days ago
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 2 days ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading