Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Contact Lance
- @RPamatatau $911 million in 2016. That includes asset revaluations. $75 million at the operating level. cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/aucklan… • 9 hours ago
- You might want to look at how much money AU made last year. It’s not bad. twitter.com/RPamatatau/sta… • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail 💩 • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail Goodness no. • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @Jayson_Bryant People on bikes almost always also drive. • 11 hours ago
- @Aethylred @MBIEgovtnz yes • 11 hours ago
- @ofthependulum @ksuyin “Leftie trolls keep away” doesn’t really indicate that your tweets are fair and reasonable. • 14 hours ago
- The cars! twitter.com/BikeAKL/status… • 14 hours ago
- RT @thehill: New Zealand's prime minister: I'm "infuriated" over comparisons with Trump hill.cm/8t7VI0z https://t.co/zHCtkcHN1I • 15 hours ago
- @arniesean Our car is used 2x a month. eBikes every day. So far more value from the bikes. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading