Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Goodbye Autotrader
- Do you have your business licenses?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Red Bull is a tobacco company
- I'm 100% Irish
- @hazelphilli @mandysimpson @MyFoodBagNZ @KRConnect Evidence: coys.co.nz/company/?no=51… He is Chair: myfoodbag.co.nz/our-story/our-… • 2 hours ago
- @Becs @sarabeee @Kiwiseabreeze I confess this all made me go get some crumble. :-) • 21 hours ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze check the sugar content :-( I think their CEO himself said how they were selling sugared milk. • 23 hours ago
- @hazelphilli isn't he a wolf level PR adviser? (I was trying to type "world" but autocorrect seemed to have a superior alternative) • 1 day ago
- @hazelphilli I really don't understand why @MyFoodBagNZ thought Kevin Roberts was a good idea for director. Back themselves. • 1 day ago
- RT @gnat: New Zealand, where government doesn't fuck around. Kiwi haters just need to travel to see how shit things CAN be. https://t.co/Dy… • 2 days ago
- @GenerationZer0 and that survey required a phone call. Wonder if they called mobiles? @ryanmearns • 2 days ago
- Are you stalking @summeroftech yet? They have thousands (really) of students ready to help this summer. • 3 days ago
- @MarkHubbard33 thanks Mark. (Now it seems I need to monitor Twitter as well as @thenbr :) • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall @TheNBR wait what? • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading