Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BBD CEO Summit - Casey Sheahan (Patagonia)
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- RT @ludwigw: Quite seriously. The Mayor should set a vision for Auckland. Not act as an accountant, auditor or external consultant trying t… • 19 hours ago
- @fjcAKL gone I'm afraid. • 19 hours ago
- @_schmoove_ @danielwithmusic @stripe Yes Delaware C-Corp is better • 1 day ago
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 1 day ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 1 day ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 2 days ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 3 days ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 3 days ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 3 days ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading