Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- I hope @NZStuff and Mitre10 get the message. scribblrs.com/google-now-pen… • 3 hours ago
- Planning day at @Mindfull_NZ today. Important to listen positively at these events. https://t.co/bkzsBZsN4C • 9 hours ago
- @tashmahal it’s an endless well of despair. But we are here, and we have been through worse. • 15 hours ago
- @rohmac still can’t believe it hasn’t been listed as a hazardous substance. • 15 hours ago
- @tashmahal “The whole thing has been a vanity show” The really scary bit is the extreme right wing Congress. • 15 hours ago
- Whoops - I forgot about my houses: twitter.com/thehill/status… • 18 hours ago
- Trump’s radical right aims to destroy good things while saving little. Best way to save money is defence btw. thehill.com/policy/finance… • 19 hours ago
- When setting up a meeting always put your name/co first - so the other person can read it easily.. • 1 day ago
- RT @carolynstebbing: Definition of irony? https://t.co/N2EGuEyIaV • 1 day ago
- @nikz saw a couple of good ones at the local Formway dealer in Akl. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading