Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Earthwise Valley scam
- msn.nzherald.co.nz launches
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 1 hour ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 2 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 21 hours ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 21 hours ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 22 hours ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Number of electric scooters seen so far in China: 1 (in a Xiaomi store) Number of e-motos, electric cars, vans and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @NZhunt3r We are off to Taipei after this. Staying well south of the real winter. • 1 day ago
- @lcpriest It definitely has. But that sort of question is a classic for question time. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: health
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
A stunning indictment of Tamiflu by The Atlantic. A trail of false evidence and marketing led the US alone to spend $1.5 billion on stock piling the drug for pandemic preparation for things like SARS, and the whole world over … Continue reading
I’m reading Stiglitz and Bilmes’ new book – The Three Trillion Dollar War. It sets out to show the cost to the USA of the Iraq war, and they go to lengths to be conservative in their calculations (the end … Continue reading