Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @Megapope I like to start at the back. • 57 minutes ago
- For the record I have not donated to the Clinton Foundation, despite meeting @HillaryClinton for 15 seconds. vox.com/2016/8/24/1261… • 9 hours ago
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 2 days ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 2 days ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 2 days ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading