Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- About Lance
- NZGirl is not safe
- Tell us where the green sheep is!!! :-( twitter.com/phillipglasgow… • 3 hours ago
- Such swiftness https://t.co/lpaV8nW3DA • 21 hours ago
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: Starved tigers and bears to be introduced to New Zealand as bio-control measure against humans thecivilian.co.nz/starved-tigers… h… • 1 day ago
- As an investor in an exporting water company the @NZNationalParty plan to allow toxic rivers is ill-thought through at best. • 1 day ago
- Twitter still a cesspool of hatred for many but: twitter.com/simonemccallum… • 2 days ago
- @badtom Yes I can see how those would flex & the resulting shaking cause metal fatigue. Big issue for safety now and new designs. #exciting • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 it’s only been about 11 years…. • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 this is our use-case https://t.co/hremaRxbHF • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 I laughed until I saw that it works. Holy revelation. • 2 days ago
- The response should be to delete all your accounts, or at least your posts, before travelling. That might help kill Facebook and Twitter. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading