Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Do we live in a tax paradise?
- Learning from Theranos
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Whisky and More delivers
- Selling your house the third way with 200 Square
- Such a wonderful group of people today at #nzgather The NZ tech ecosystem is not just strong, but lovely with it. • 11 hours ago
- @emarref our little attendee had her own ideas involving bath time and dinner • 11 hours ago
- @legenny not weird. Everything anyhow anyway is normal. • 1 day ago
- Good brand affinity here @vendhq https://t.co/PeTMDAHrQZ • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ Nothing is free in the world it seems - even trophies: https://t.co/3OkfqLFGIV • 1 day ago
- Set up a fund and you get spam to award yourself prizes. https://t.co/ZnXKcoSngJ • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz both probably. Seems ok now? • 1 day ago
- .@Weirdly Enterprise: @Flyairnz’s awesome new quiz for #airnzcareers buff.ly/29SnXZc https://t.co/vu872bbXtC • 1 day ago
- Lightening Lab founders set-up an anti incubator/accelerator. I like the intent. zeropoint.ventures • 1 day ago
- RT @elonmusk: Tesla Master Plan, Part Deux tesla.com/blog/master-pl… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading