Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Our new US ambassador has a tough act to follow
- 200 investors,$64 million in assets And the principal ripped everyone off for $7m. I don’t even know where to star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 5 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Well if you think it’s all going to custard then those Z-bonds will give you hedge agains… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz Agree the only difference is the issuer risk etc. However portfolio managers with set man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 @zenergynz But do those bank deposits tick the “corporate bonds” bucket in your portfolio mix? Fascinating. • 23 hours ago
- Chartism twitter.com/HamishMacEwan/… https://t.co/R43UB2hste • 23 hours ago
- @becs355 What?! - why isn’t it on the bench and plugged in permanently? P-) • 23 hours ago
- RT @simon_pound: the avocado crisis has got so bad that farmers are trying to pass off imitations twitter.com/FarmersWeeklyN… • 1 day ago
- @lawgeeknz @michaelmurfy I had a similar experience when my then brand new A4 Kindle was “watered” at Foo Camp USA,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Love that the reason was because it was the easiest option. All the best for @JulieAnneGenter and family. twitter.com/NZGreens/statu… • 2 days ago
- RT @BikeAKL: New Zealand’s Associate Minister for Transport (and Minister for Women) has biked to the hospital for the birth of her first b… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: xero
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Xero’s blog has drifted off course recently, as they commissioned external writers to come up with such marvels as Choosing the right smartphone for your business, How to avoid holiday computer disasters, Social networking policy: what’s in yours?, How to exit a business … Continue reading
My latest Businessday column is up over at Stuff. The cost to New Zealand businesses of complying with the changeover to 15 per cent GST and the other tax changes will be at least $275 million, according to my rough … Continue reading
MYOB demonstrate again why I have switched to Xero. To cope with the GST change you either need to upgrade, or follow the instructions on their website. The instruction pages all start with the boilerplate text: “The quickest and easiest … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading