Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Whisky and More delivers
- Do you have your business licenses?
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 hour ago
- @andrewtychen Which is garbage - Xero has shifted the profession already in NZ. • 3 hours ago
- Great tweets by @andrewtychen on Andrew Grant’s talk. • 3 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Lol. • 3 hours ago
- So it seems @Cycliq can’t accept credit card payments without asking for information they have no rights to have. Avoid. • 3 hours ago
- (at 6% yield, before maintenance etc.) twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 5 hours ago
- $93,677 per car park. That’s $28 per day based on 200 days use. That’s what the car parks in the street are wort… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- @ksuyin @andrewtychen Yeah - I’d buy from Torpedo7 instead. It’s a lovely bit of kit. • 5 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch That’s the design? That’s terrifyingly dangerous. No thanks. • 1 day ago
- @LemuelLyes It’s part of a McKinsey course. Did he have exposure to McKinsey? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: xero
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Xero’s blog has drifted off course recently, as they commissioned external writers to come up with such marvels as Choosing the right smartphone for your business, How to avoid holiday computer disasters, Social networking policy: what’s in yours?, How to exit a business … Continue reading
My latest Businessday column is up over at Stuff. The cost to New Zealand businesses of complying with the changeover to 15 per cent GST and the other tax changes will be at least $275 million, according to my rough … Continue reading
MYOB demonstrate again why I have switched to Xero. To cope with the GST change you either need to upgrade, or follow the instructions on their website. The instruction pages all start with the boilerplate text: “The quickest and easiest … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading