Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Lotto investments
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Posts I like
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP We can understand the hatred as partisan, but we generally expect and see better treatmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 6 minutes ago
- @ChrisKeall @TimHunter5 Spearfishing for sharks after the local fishermen have abandoned the area for lack of decent sharks. • 8 minutes ago
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP And she’s a global leader with plenty of local and international experience to share. Smart to listen to her. • 10 minutes ago
- @modsta @mandysimpson @FlyAirNZ @united Well done on staying upright Mod. Good bike to be on with a flattie. • 11 hours ago
- @samtobin @everedgeip I was really pointing to the chart. • 12 hours ago
- This is a core part of @everedgeip’s thesis. twitter.com/yvessmith/stat… • 16 hours ago
- @matarikipax @nzherald No I do not believe so. But anything can be made to work, albeit at cost. • 1 day ago
- @damienmgrant @alchased @arniesean Between an extremist and someone who follows a religion? • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant Goodbye. • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant The difference is they are Nazis. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.