Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Vege porn - from the USA no less
- RT @ludwigw: Quite seriously. The Mayor should set a vision for Auckland. Not act as an accountant, auditor or external consultant trying t… • 23 hours ago
- @fjcAKL gone I'm afraid. • 23 hours ago
- @_schmoove_ @danielwithmusic @stripe Yes Delaware C-Corp is better • 1 day ago
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 1 day ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 2 days ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 2 days ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 3 days ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 3 days ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 3 days ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading