Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Organic Torpedo7 beats inept inorganic Ferrit
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 9 hours ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 11 hours ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 12 hours ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 14 hours ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 14 hours ago
- Taken bike was locked to one of these https://t.co/gh3YbnBXk7 • 14 hours ago
- My bike disappeared from in front of @Auckland_NZ building today. Scott eSub, back rack and front light broken. https://t.co/e7WZIIBgGj • 14 hours ago
- @LewSOS although that was about people's pets in an attempt to change the focus. That article gave me no confidence. • 22 hours ago
- Minister interrupting @SusieFergusonNZ accusing her of interrupting. @NZMorningReport It's her job and you are dissembling. • 22 hours ago
- I will bring fire: RT @hazelphilli: The person who invented the "add tip?" function to Eftpos machines -- find them and bring them to me. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading