Other Governance Roles
Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- About Lance
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- Contact Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO
- This is the EU’s official series of notices to the EU and UK on the effect of Brexit. Read some.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 hours ago
- 100% agree. It’s difficult to poke your nose in sometimes, but people generally respond well to positive engagement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 14 hours ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL The evidence from Twitter folk is that car parking is not treated zealously. It might pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 14 hours ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Thanks Can I propose that you have a policy on bikes? It is very concerning to me that “far… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 14 hours ago
- RT @D_Langenmayr: This week’s @TheEconomist has a lead article on how to reform the tax system. Let me briefly summarize and comment from t… • 14 hours ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL Please do. And if Britomart really does have a policy of removing bikes then it needs to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 15 hours ago
- @_jeremyhansen @BikeAKL What then is the policy regarding bikes locked on Britomart property and on council property in the precinct? • 15 hours ago
- @Brycepearce Or hailing one? • 1 day ago
- @Brycepearce Not in China. Try getting a car.. • 1 day ago
- Naomi is super amazing - but like any Chinese visitor to the West is confronted with the increasingly incompatible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Telecom XT
Telecom has its XT and 111 woes, and the knives are being wielded across all media. Of course we in the blogosphere got our knives bloodied back in last year, and it just feels a bit sick to see the … Continue reading
Pathetic. It’s time for an update to the Telecom XT network map. From the communications I can glean that the latest map looks something like this: Spotty means you can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to hold on to a … Continue reading