Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why Digitalmax now sucks, and how they can get better
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Fixing supermarket self checkout
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- The reasons Ferrit failed
- @hirendpatel @Xero Did they use Xero? I suspect not. It was large and getting out of Xero’s sweet spot. Not to sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 hours ago
- @jashmatthews @Xero Yes that’s a good point. And we (can’t talk for others) generally ask for direct access to Xero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 hours ago
- @colinbowern @Xero The comment was in relation to startups. As they spin out more entities I normally recommend/se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ @WorkSafeNZ It’s a single point of failure as cranes can fail & loads fall. Standing under or in loads is a fatal risk. • 4 hours ago
- RT @jdjarman: @lancewiggs @Xero Agree completely. Startups in NZ know about the xero story & are keen to use it. They get tricked in to goo… • 4 hours ago
- Blues won that - but the ref was the winner in the end. • 17 hours ago
- This does not seem to apply that much to NZ companies - and @Xero is a big reason why. twitter.com/jasonlk/status… • 18 hours ago
- @paulbrislen And your paid tweet doesn’t even include a link either. • 1 day ago
- This is one of the craziest (and highest) work site things I’ve seen. It seems industry sees its ok in NZ for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @RobSuisted If only there had been a photographer nearby... • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.