Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Lotto investments
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Posts I like
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP We can understand the hatred as partisan, but we generally expect and see better treatmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 8 minutes ago
- @ChrisKeall @TimHunter5 Spearfishing for sharks after the local fishermen have abandoned the area for lack of decent sharks. • 10 minutes ago
- @tauhenare @SimeonBrownMP And she’s a global leader with plenty of local and international experience to share. Smart to listen to her. • 12 minutes ago
- @modsta @mandysimpson @FlyAirNZ @united Well done on staying upright Mod. Good bike to be on with a flattie. • 11 hours ago
- @samtobin @everedgeip I was really pointing to the chart. • 12 hours ago
- This is a core part of @everedgeip’s thesis. twitter.com/yvessmith/stat… • 16 hours ago
- @matarikipax @nzherald No I do not believe so. But anything can be made to work, albeit at cost. • 1 day ago
- @damienmgrant @alchased @arniesean Between an extremist and someone who follows a religion? • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant Goodbye. • 1 day ago
- @alchased @arniesean @damienmgrant The difference is they are Nazis. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: business improvement
Cut out the middle man Buy your computers and accessories directly – abandon resellers. It’s cheaper and a whole lot faster. Stop external catering for meetings – buy the ingredients at the supermarket and arrange on plates. Put your prices … Continue reading
Where everybody gets a bargain. Buy stationary from the Warehouse – and throw away those addictive catalogues. Put a donation box in the kitchen and ask staff to pay $1 per drink from the fridge. You are providing drinks right? … Continue reading
Beers work too Give bonuses in kind, not cash. A weekend trip for two to Rotovegas for $300 feels like a lot more than $300 in cash. Insource your legal work by hiring a young, smart lawyer who is 3 … Continue reading
Go green Turn the computers and lights off each night as you leave. Alternatively ask the security guards to do so when they do the rounds. If you have cleaners then ask then to swithcb the lights off after they … Continue reading
Do it yourself Do your own book-keeping and GST returns. Print your own business cards – you own the design, not the design firm Audit your software, and stop paying licenses for anything unused
Ask and ye shall receive Ask staff to present to the CEO their delivered improvements each quarter. In front of their peers. (this really works) Fire your unprofitable customers – that means you need to make sure you know how … Continue reading