Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Want to ride around Australia? Buy my KTM 950 Adventure
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @garthbiggs Top ups have been known about for years. • 2 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: Sexist people are weird. Either being a stay-at-home-mother is so easy that people on benefits must immediately get off them an… • 6 hours ago
- Superb by @NZStuffEditors interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/01/half-a… • 7 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: If this doesn't scream "douche bubble"... twitter.com/business/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @a_son_of_a_gunn: This is surprisingly interesting. With so much unused parking here, is there a case for _no_ o street parking in the C… • 1 day ago
- Our prime minister @jacindaardern is having a baby. That’s so bloody awesome. • 2 days ago
- @steffenrusten @marklincoln @BarackObama @richardbranson Huh - me too. Let’s form an advisory group of old Twitters. • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design CEO Summit 2018 Tim Alpe, CEO and Chief Jucifier at JUCY will navigate you through his epic Jucy journey at… • 2 days ago
- @legenny I totally made this flight. I have no idea why more people don’t follow my methods. (Since @FlyAirNZ made… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 days ago
- When you are late to the airport but the flight is delayed just enough for you to avoid waiting 2 more hours. #winning • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: business improvement
Cut out the middle man Buy your computers and accessories directly – abandon resellers. It’s cheaper and a whole lot faster. Stop external catering for meetings – buy the ingredients at the supermarket and arrange on plates. Put your prices … Continue reading
Where everybody gets a bargain. Buy stationary from the Warehouse – and throw away those addictive catalogues. Put a donation box in the kitchen and ask staff to pay $1 per drink from the fridge. You are providing drinks right? … Continue reading
Beers work too Give bonuses in kind, not cash. A weekend trip for two to Rotovegas for $300 feels like a lot more than $300 in cash. Insource your legal work by hiring a young, smart lawyer who is 3 … Continue reading
Go green Turn the computers and lights off each night as you leave. Alternatively ask the security guards to do so when they do the rounds. If you have cleaners then ask then to swithcb the lights off after they … Continue reading
Do it yourself Do your own book-keeping and GST returns. Print your own business cards – you own the design, not the design firm Audit your software, and stop paying licenses for anything unused
Ask and ye shall receive Ask staff to present to the CEO their delivered improvements each quarter. In front of their peers. (this really works) Fire your unprofitable customers – that means you need to make sure you know how … Continue reading