Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- When a Razr2 is not a Razr2
- RT @benkepes: Interesting to see this result for both @punakaikifund and @vodafone_xone twitter.com/punakaikifund/… • 25 minutes ago
- @roddrury it seems so blindingly obvious that Tesla is doing an Apple to the auto industry. And electricity sector. • 17 hours ago
- RT @roddrury: 10 years since iPhone, 5 years since Model S and car makers still don’t update car UI with software improvements - while disr… • 17 hours ago
- @davemacpherson7 @paulbrislen rtfa - trains still limited. • 19 hours ago
- RT @punakaikifund: Linewize Sells to ASX Listed Family Zone punakaikifund.co.nz/news/linewize-… • 21 hours ago
- @smalltorquer @gerwinvanroyen Yup - I see it on bike and motorbike. It’s easy tell by the vehicle movements. • 22 hours ago
- and @lorde twitter.com/treesandgrasse… • 23 hours ago
- RT @AaronPinkham: @lancewiggs If it’s anything like the 60 year old lady driving 30k thru Carterton whilst texting today? Nailed it. • 23 hours ago
- @matteastnz Just copy Sydney - no touching the phone while behind the wheel - unless handing it to someone else. Ea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 23 hours ago
- RT @gerwinvanroyen: @lancewiggs Walking to and from work I see drivers clearly on there phone every day. On Friday saw a girl rear end a gu… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: business improvement
Cut out the middle man Buy your computers and accessories directly – abandon resellers. It’s cheaper and a whole lot faster. Stop external catering for meetings – buy the ingredients at the supermarket and arrange on plates. Put your prices … Continue reading
Where everybody gets a bargain. Buy stationary from the Warehouse – and throw away those addictive catalogues. Put a donation box in the kitchen and ask staff to pay $1 per drink from the fridge. You are providing drinks right? … Continue reading
Beers work too Give bonuses in kind, not cash. A weekend trip for two to Rotovegas for $300 feels like a lot more than $300 in cash. Insource your legal work by hiring a young, smart lawyer who is 3 … Continue reading
Go green Turn the computers and lights off each night as you leave. Alternatively ask the security guards to do so when they do the rounds. If you have cleaners then ask then to swithcb the lights off after they … Continue reading
Do it yourself Do your own book-keeping and GST returns. Print your own business cards – you own the design, not the design firm Audit your software, and stop paying licenses for anything unused
Ask and ye shall receive Ask staff to present to the CEO their delivered improvements each quarter. In front of their peers. (this really works) Fire your unprofitable customers – that means you need to make sure you know how … Continue reading