Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- BNZ - it gets worse for all of us
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Contact Lance
- @RPamatatau $911 million in 2016. That includes asset revaluations. $75 million at the operating level. cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/aucklan… • 9 hours ago
- You might want to look at how much money AU made last year. It’s not bad. twitter.com/RPamatatau/sta… • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail 💩 • 9 hours ago
- @nickhouldsworth @nzbandy @gmail Goodness no. • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @Jayson_Bryant People on bikes almost always also drive. • 11 hours ago
- @Aethylred @MBIEgovtnz yes • 11 hours ago
- @ofthependulum @ksuyin “Leftie trolls keep away” doesn’t really indicate that your tweets are fair and reasonable. • 14 hours ago
- The cars! twitter.com/BikeAKL/status… • 15 hours ago
- RT @thehill: New Zealand's prime minister: I'm "infuriated" over comparisons with Trump hill.cm/8t7VI0z https://t.co/zHCtkcHN1I • 15 hours ago
- @arniesean Our car is used 2x a month. eBikes every day. So far more value from the bikes. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: business improvement
Cut out the middle man Buy your computers and accessories directly – abandon resellers. It’s cheaper and a whole lot faster. Stop external catering for meetings – buy the ingredients at the supermarket and arrange on plates. Put your prices … Continue reading
Where everybody gets a bargain. Buy stationary from the Warehouse – and throw away those addictive catalogues. Put a donation box in the kitchen and ask staff to pay $1 per drink from the fridge. You are providing drinks right? … Continue reading
Beers work too Give bonuses in kind, not cash. A weekend trip for two to Rotovegas for $300 feels like a lot more than $300 in cash. Insource your legal work by hiring a young, smart lawyer who is 3 … Continue reading
Go green Turn the computers and lights off each night as you leave. Alternatively ask the security guards to do so when they do the rounds. If you have cleaners then ask then to swithcb the lights off after they … Continue reading
Do it yourself Do your own book-keeping and GST returns. Print your own business cards – you own the design, not the design firm Audit your software, and stop paying licenses for anything unused
Ask and ye shall receive Ask staff to present to the CEO their delivered improvements each quarter. In front of their peers. (this really works) Fire your unprofitable customers – that means you need to make sure you know how … Continue reading