Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Want to ride around Australia? Buy my KTM 950 Adventure
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @garthbiggs Top ups have been known about for years. • 2 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: Sexist people are weird. Either being a stay-at-home-mother is so easy that people on benefits must immediately get off them an… • 6 hours ago
- Superb by @NZStuffEditors interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/01/half-a… • 8 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: If this doesn't scream "douche bubble"... twitter.com/business/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @a_son_of_a_gunn: This is surprisingly interesting. With so much unused parking here, is there a case for _no_ o street parking in the C… • 1 day ago
- Our prime minister @jacindaardern is having a baby. That’s so bloody awesome. • 2 days ago
- @steffenrusten @marklincoln @BarackObama @richardbranson Huh - me too. Let’s form an advisory group of old Twitters. • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design CEO Summit 2018 Tim Alpe, CEO and Chief Jucifier at JUCY will navigate you through his epic Jucy journey at… • 2 days ago
- @legenny I totally made this flight. I have no idea why more people don’t follow my methods. (Since @FlyAirNZ made… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 days ago
- When you are late to the airport but the flight is delayed just enough for you to avoid waiting 2 more hours. #winning • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: media
I switched a long time ago from watching TV for the weather to using the internet or more recently mobile apps. Perhaps that was a mistake – it seems that in Greece at least the TV weather forecast is compelling. … Continue reading
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
At first I thought The Atlantic redesign was good – they are doing interesting things by putting stories in the tab drop downs. Then I tried to find Andrew Sullivan’s Daily Dish blog (responsible for a good chunk of the … Continue reading
Everybody seems to have written about the iPad. So here is my take: 1: I will get one. 2: I’m not sure whether to get the wifi model when it comes out in March in the USA or to wait … Continue reading
An article on Stuff with an AAP byline (but not writer’s name) reveals a little about the state of news reporting today. The original article was published in Fairfax’s Melbourne newspaper The Age yesterday – and has an author (Nicole … Continue reading
Dear Sky Sports Please famililarise yourselves with New Zealand’s Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. There is also a handy guide for businesses. Then include a way for me to unsubscribe from your puerile badly photoshopped spam. include the name and … Continue reading
WordPress.com has just added another link to the increasingly interconnected mediasphere. They’ve added the ability to login, read and post to WordPress blogs using the Twitter API. What that specifically means is that we can now post blog entries using … Continue reading