Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BNZ's Netguard costs $5, but is the least bad option
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Is Cuil the new Google?
- RT @TheNBR: UNLOCKED: Coalition’s R&D tax break ‘unworkable,’ ‘uncompetitive’ nbr.co.nz/article/coalit… << experts find five problems, and so… • 2 hours ago
- RT @PattiAW: “The bar for brand authenticity has never been higher.” Awesome to welcome Joey Zwillinger (WG ‘10) back to Huntsman Hall to t… • 11 hours ago
- RT @TouchMyPoly: You know what's amazing and telling about this all, while this is front page on the Guardian and making headlines all over… • 14 hours ago
- @damienmgrant And gender. • 17 hours ago
- The @AngelAssn report said only 500 startups in NZ. It was patently wrong. twitter.com/slingstonepr/s… • 19 hours ago
- Resign Derek Battersby. Whau local board is just 45% white people. Only 22% of his electorate are white males. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @richchetwynd Elon is the star - took an exit and is changing th world. But being a good X doesn’t mean you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @arniesean It’s 17km - not far. Right now Maps estimates that would take 40m in a car. You’d be close to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @MarcusDCook Twice for me. One was a Rolls Royce though ($20k) Average is close to $2000 • 22 hours ago
- @LewSOS Those are all new car prices Lew. My first care was $500. My first bike was $10. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: media
I switched a long time ago from watching TV for the weather to using the internet or more recently mobile apps. Perhaps that was a mistake – it seems that in Greece at least the TV weather forecast is compelling. … Continue reading
AllAboutTheStory.com is offering a full journalism scholarship to the biggest and best web event in New Zealand – Webstock. Webstock’s cool – and has a host of awesome and famous foreign and local speakers. In their own words: Webstock 2011 … Continue reading
At first I thought The Atlantic redesign was good – they are doing interesting things by putting stories in the tab drop downs. Then I tried to find Andrew Sullivan’s Daily Dish blog (responsible for a good chunk of the … Continue reading
Everybody seems to have written about the iPad. So here is my take: 1: I will get one. 2: I’m not sure whether to get the wifi model when it comes out in March in the USA or to wait … Continue reading
An article on Stuff with an AAP byline (but not writer’s name) reveals a little about the state of news reporting today. The original article was published in Fairfax’s Melbourne newspaper The Age yesterday – and has an author (Nicole … Continue reading
Dear Sky Sports Please famililarise yourselves with New Zealand’s Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. There is also a handy guide for businesses. Then include a way for me to unsubscribe from your puerile badly photoshopped spam. include the name and … Continue reading
WordPress.com has just added another link to the increasingly interconnected mediasphere. They’ve added the ability to login, read and post to WordPress blogs using the Twitter API. What that specifically means is that we can now post blog entries using … Continue reading