Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme • 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: The United States may have left the TPP, but other countries are forging ahead, placing millions of users at risk. https://t.co/Sm… • 16 hours ago
- Fantastic to share @everedgeip and IP Office of Singapore’s announcement on IP/IA strategy advisory services. everedgeglobal.com/blog/2017/5/10… • 1 day ago
- @danhob1 Appointment was a bipartisan effort. • 1 day ago
- @jamespeshaw charge all users the same. But get the numbers right - it’s a low margin game. • 1 day ago
- Sadly has now missed his chance to gracefully exit. Which in itself is a bad sign for the role of Auditor General. twitter.com/rnz_news/statu… • 1 day ago
- Can one poorly behaved staff member at Victoria St @nzpost motivate someone to move their entire @KiwibankNZ business? Yes. Yes they can. • 1 day ago
- RT @AklDesignChamp: Every bdg in every city should have home tel no of architect & developer that created it. This way we'd get great desig… • 2 days ago
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 2 days ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading