Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @Megapope I like to start at the back. • 9 hours ago
- For the record I have not donated to the Clinton Foundation, despite meeting @HillaryClinton for 15 seconds. vox.com/2016/8/24/1261… • 18 hours ago
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 1 day ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 2 days ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 2 days ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 2 days ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading