Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Kiwibank's Heaps - personal banking as it should be
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Getting the details right - ACC's ActiveSmart doesn't
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 1 hour ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiple senior staff warned Matthews about the fraud from 2013 and he did nothing until 2016.’ There is always mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 19 hours ago
- Yes @garethmorgannz is right here. You’d have to be smoking dope to support criminalisation of it. youtube.com/watch?v=auKEom… • 22 hours ago
- The people who stagecrafted the Trump visit to Saudi are sending us all a message again. twitter.com/AthertonKD/sta… • 1 day ago
- Whenever someone starts promoting Israel’s high tech sector as an exemplar - ask about the price paid. twitter.com/dskilling/stat… • 1 day ago
- These days there are safe, warm apartments for rent. Tiny but better than this. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- Eerily familiar versus student days in Palmerston North in the 80s. Rent same or lower, inflation adjusted. twitter.com/superleeni/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @DavidSlack: Today's @SundayStarTimes column. When the mind becomes the enemy of the body. stuff.co.nz/national/healt… https://t.co/gkV3Jsh… • 2 days ago
- @TroyHammo @ryanbakernz Better to hear from you, actually doing stuff, than the current douchebag commentators. i.stuff.co.nz/business/innov… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading