Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Ride on Captain, Ride on
- Who is the biggest bookstore of them all?
- @timefrancesco Maybe he is depressed and needs some help. • 3 hours ago
- Chance for a green private members bill supported by National? stuff.co.nz/environment/98… twitter.com/samfromwgtn/st… • 3 hours ago
- RT @ricmac: Also this. I’m happy to help define ICT @clarecurranmp :) twitter.com/ricmac/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @anandmahindra Looking forward to electric cars from Mahindra. Chance to take world leadership. • 19 hours ago
- @TheNBR seems to have nailed the front page this week. #bees instagram.com/p/BafgG3VFAUq/ • 21 hours ago
- @nikkikaye you are next right? :-) • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL intersections would open up for rail so would be quick. It’s been done in plenty of places. • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL adding light rail reduces the busy. • 1 day ago
- RT @NoakesScott: Why have we been nominated for the NZ Innovation Awards? hubs.ly/H08PHkc0 #EduTech #VPNblock #StudentAgency #Innova… • 1 day ago
- @amiejcp consider outing the arsehole. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading