Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- Cookies per computer
- New Zealand's annual $2.1 billion funding gap
- About Lance
- How to twitter if you are a corporation
- RT @elwoodblues61: Crush their cars... twitter.com/Brycepearce/st… • 7 hours ago
- @where_is_anna perhaps they should do sorry for your loss anniversaries for leaving jobs. • 7 hours ago
- @ProfEmilyOster I would hazard the risk varies greatly by country. • 7 hours ago
- RT @wildsidenz: An ambitious $28 million project to protect our nation’s natural taonga ow.ly/hNXN302yWZH #PredatorFreeNZ https://t.c… • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz The issue is that one of them will win. So they are not being very strategic are they? • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz How could they consider Trump acceptable? • 1 day ago
- @lightweight Have you investigated Dropbox and the other file-sharing platforms? @davemosk • 1 day ago
- @lightweight most of my Flickr use was for sharing with my blog. I now also use annotate/dropbox for blog pics. @davemosk • 1 day ago
- @lightweight Apple, and lots of devices, for personal, Wordpress for blog pics. @davemosk • 1 day ago
- @lightweight I’m somewhat shocked you are using Flickr Dave. They lost me years ago. @davemosk • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading