Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Xero - to invest or not
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Do you have your business licenses?
- It’s still going - and at 244 comments we must be getting close to the @thenbr record.. nbr.co.nz/comment/794255… • 2 hours ago
- @BR3NDA High quality problem - cry me a river. • 4 hours ago
- @BR3NDA What about men with lower shampoo needs? • 4 hours ago
- @adzebill So let’s tell everyone about it - and how to navigate :-) e.g. go to Wikipedia’s Sci-Hub page to get a link that works. • 6 hours ago
- @adzebill If you are inside the tent then you need to lobby against paid journals. Meanwhile the rest of us can ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- Or just use SciHub. There in 2m. sci-hub.cn/reload/10.1080… twitter.com/adzebill/statu… https://t.co/AZ2m3gSc1z • 7 hours ago
- @Cycliq What bank are you using? Or was it your own system? It is very strange to kill orders like that. • 7 hours ago
- I really think we need to reconsider this new 25 unit complex in Epsom. Let’s go for a 250 unit complex instead -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 9 hours ago
- I trust that @otago University will be reimbursing Critic and paying for another print run. twitter.com/otago/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading