Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to win at team building exercises
- About Lance
- Unmentioned elephants in room @callaghannz Incite: Climate change Election Dollars spent PVL https://t.co/jEl5Pbc18n • 18 hours ago
- 60% of @callaghannz grant funding goes into jobs - @VicCrone • 18 hours ago
- Getting incited by @VicCrone & @callaghannz New report on NZ innovation launching now. https://t.co/SedL7mQHD9 • 18 hours ago
- @AklTransport all we are asking is occasional enforcement. And design these opportunities out. https://t.co/PPnLpRJwGU • 2 days ago
- @AklTransport Not good enough @AklCouncil on a lovely Wynyard day. https://t.co/roJ2SI5RoY • 2 days ago
- Exactly. twitter.com/mrushworth/sta… • 3 days ago
- @southernlimitnz that looks more like MS Word… • 3 days ago
- @gnat @Douglasof240 @ChrisKeall @davemosk @pbtechnz And NZ banks stuffed up by not creating touch free EFTPOS. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 3 days ago
- @davemosk @ChrisKeall @pbtechnz If you buy enough they waive the credit card fee. And they price match too. Apparently. • 3 days ago
- There is work to do, but a finance minister and government should understand basics like inflation. twitter.com/nzlabour/statu… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading