Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Are NZ house auctions illegal?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Selling your house the third way with 200 Square
- xtra mail to Yahoo! mail change over sucks.
- Such a wonderful group of people today at #nzgather The NZ tech ecosystem is not just strong, but lovely with it. • 17 hours ago
- @emarref our little attendee had her own ideas involving bath time and dinner • 17 hours ago
- @legenny not weird. Everything anyhow anyway is normal. • 1 day ago
- Good brand affinity here @vendhq https://t.co/PeTMDAHrQZ • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ Nothing is free in the world it seems - even trophies: https://t.co/3OkfqLFGIV • 1 day ago
- Set up a fund and you get spam to award yourself prizes. https://t.co/ZnXKcoSngJ • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz both probably. Seems ok now? • 2 days ago
- .@Weirdly Enterprise: @Flyairnz’s awesome new quiz for #airnzcareers buff.ly/29SnXZc https://t.co/vu872bbXtC • 2 days ago
- Lightening Lab founders set-up an anti incubator/accelerator. I like the intent. zeropoint.ventures • 2 days ago
- RT @elonmusk: Tesla Master Plan, Part Deux tesla.com/blog/master-pl… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading