Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- About Lance
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- RT @roddrury: Australia 🔘Platypuses ⚪️Gigabit Fibre ⚪️Space programme New Zealand ⚪️Platypuses 🔘Gigabit Fibre 🔘Space programme • 7 hours ago
- RT @EFF: The United States may have left the TPP, but other countries are forging ahead, placing millions of users at risk. https://t.co/Sm… • 16 hours ago
- Fantastic to share @everedgeip and IP Office of Singapore’s announcement on IP/IA strategy advisory services. everedgeglobal.com/blog/2017/5/10… • 1 day ago
- @danhob1 Appointment was a bipartisan effort. • 1 day ago
- @jamespeshaw charge all users the same. But get the numbers right - it’s a low margin game. • 1 day ago
- Sadly has now missed his chance to gracefully exit. Which in itself is a bad sign for the role of Auditor General. twitter.com/rnz_news/statu… • 1 day ago
- Can one poorly behaved staff member at Victoria St @nzpost motivate someone to move their entire @KiwibankNZ business? Yes. Yes they can. • 1 day ago
- RT @AklDesignChamp: Every bdg in every city should have home tel no of architect & developer that created it. This way we'd get great desig… • 2 days ago
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 2 days ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading