Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Obvious: Induced demand means lovely new road fills up and slows everyone down. Same effect every time. stuff.co.nz/motoring/90938… • 2 hours ago
- Most popular paid-for student education websites and apps used in schools - via @linewise Schools:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 9 hours ago
- @simonrandall “You can’t view or download material, or visit websites that could be thought offensive, inappropriate or illegal.” “Thought”? • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant no level of armour can protect against the drop bears though. @KylieJaySays • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant it makes it easier for the snakes and spiders. • 2 days ago
- Full house for today’s panel on public broadcasting https://t.co/3S9EdUEkRR • 2 days ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Left: Mike Pence & the boys propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare. Right: #Saudi men of the Qassim Girls Cou… • 4 days ago
- 30 years ago cars looked like this: twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… https://t.co/ecpRVOQokG • 4 days ago
- @benlilley check your spam folder - comes from formsbyair.com • 4 days ago
- When the shoe bomber guy happened the authorities didn’t ban shoes on flights. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading