Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @davejacksonz Yup. Worst offenders have been Commercial Bay - huge plates of steel 20 stories high over countless c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 37 minutes ago
- China demand has peaked for road fuel oil Switch to EVs will be much faster than incumbent industry predicts Oil ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 40 minutes ago
- RT @GregorMacdonald: 2/ Sales of ICE vehicles peaked in China in 2017 at 28.102 million units. In 2017, EV sold 777 thousand units but it w… • 43 minutes ago
- I have lost count of the number of dangerous lifts I have seen in NZ. I hope the worker is ok - this is a fatal nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 43 minutes ago
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 2 hours ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 17 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 17 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 22 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading