Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- I hope @NZStuff and Mitre10 get the message. scribblrs.com/google-now-pen… • 3 hours ago
- Planning day at @Mindfull_NZ today. Important to listen positively at these events. https://t.co/bkzsBZsN4C • 9 hours ago
- @tashmahal it’s an endless well of despair. But we are here, and we have been through worse. • 15 hours ago
- @rohmac still can’t believe it hasn’t been listed as a hazardous substance. • 15 hours ago
- @tashmahal “The whole thing has been a vanity show” The really scary bit is the extreme right wing Congress. • 15 hours ago
- Whoops - I forgot about my houses: twitter.com/thehill/status… • 18 hours ago
- Trump’s radical right aims to destroy good things while saving little. Best way to save money is defence btw. thehill.com/policy/finance… • 19 hours ago
- When setting up a meeting always put your name/co first - so the other person can read it easily.. • 1 day ago
- RT @carolynstebbing: Definition of irony? https://t.co/N2EGuEyIaV • 1 day ago
- @nikz saw a couple of good ones at the local Formway dealer in Akl. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading