Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @CJ_NZ @benkepes @punakaikifund @garethmorgannz we do ourselves. And any company looking to IPO will need the 2 years prior to the IPO. • 11 hours ago
- @as_w That would be Intergen for you then…? • 14 hours ago
- @benkepes @garethmorgannz @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ @punakaikifund even that we have to ask means it is too hard to understand. Needs to be simple. • 15 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ why? • 15 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz IP on balance sheet would deliberately be minimised. We have the reverse problem today. @benkepes @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ • 15 hours ago
- Where would you rather work? intergen.co.nz/Careers/Vacanc… idealog.co.nz/tech/2016/12/b… • 15 hours ago
- 770% growth over 3 years. Vey nicely done @Timely blog.gettimely.com/timely-71-delo… • 15 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @DavidSlack ancient politics. See also Americans (or adopted Americans) and the World Bank. • 15 hours ago
- @DavidSlack always a French leader at the IMF. It's BS. • 17 hours ago
- @stevebiddle @bentorkington IMF is always run by a French person. Sorry. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading