Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Punakaiki Fund Interim Accounts - September 2017
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- @BarryCoates @pureadvantagenz We can run that (and well) for a heck of a lot less than $10m. • 18 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: So looking forward to this! 💜 twitter.com/kiwilandingpad… • 19 hours ago
- RT @nzecoman: ow.ly/b1wo30iuZrz. This is what our “no nasty chemicals “ campaign has been saying for 25 years. And we even got in tro… • 22 hours ago
- @aschiff @InternetNZ Did you get a response? Instant unsubscribe is the standard. • 23 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund Interim Accounts – September 2017 lancewiggs.com/2018/02/20/pun… • 1 day ago
- Meetup is no longer Meetup. twitter.com/dhh/status/965… • 1 day ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze Urgh - be careful what you wish for? Hope it’s not too bad. • 1 day ago
- @sharesight Seems obvious to integrate with @Pocketsmith for the complete solution. • 1 day ago
- Ridiculous panel composition removes credibility. Don’t be a part of them. twitter.com/lukaszfromwell… • 2 days ago
- RT @KeriHenare: I miss the Auckland Web Meetup only all the damn time. medium.com/@sponno… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Politics
Whale Oil failed in his case (at least so far) and is up for some eight thousand of dollars in fines and fees. To me it was clear that his actions were breaching the law, but it’s the considered opinion … Continue reading
The Tax Working Group is due to issue their report this week. Here are the things I’ll be looking for as I judge their proposals: Simple. Paying tax is an administrative burden, and compliance takes time and money. A great … Continue reading
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
From this great illustration of the average US Postal Service residential customer’s mailbox we can glean some interesting facts. Amongst them is numerical evidence as to why I don’t check my mail very often. There are almost 200 billion pieces … Continue reading
Two astonishing reports on education from McKinsey. The first shows the effect that the USA’s poor schools have had on their economy – and was just released. It finds the economic loss in the order of US$2,400 billion to $4,200 … Continue reading
As we progressively lose our freedoms on the internet, it was timely to have a read of some of the excellent material written by Harvard University’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society – it’s part of the Harvard Law School … Continue reading