Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Also looking for a senior designer - someone comfortable with web marketing sites, web products and promotional material. Get in touch. • 8 hours ago
- Anyone (experienced) looking to start and drive an international SaaS marketing machine in a very well funded business? Get in touch. • 8 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I’m assuming it’s the Reserve Bank nbr.co.nz/opinion/reserv… @ReckonsEmoji • 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR's publisher called by comms guy at a major bank. Said bank won't renew its subscription because it was criticised in an… • 11 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai @TeamSnapper thanks Miki. The Auckland approach of stealing money isn't great either. • 1 day ago
- RT @74CasinoSquare: @AJemaineClement @rhysiedarby this actually seen in a NZTE office in SF, I know as I'm the Trade Commissioner #fotc htt… • 1 day ago
- Where I discover you can't top up @TeamSnapper online without a gadget. No app either @mikiszikszai • 1 day ago
- @jonronson you'd probably regret it :-) • 1 day ago
- @clinnell I don’t even know where to start… • 1 day ago
- @LudOfTheValley @keith_ng @nigelramsay @NomNomPandaNZ summed up nicely. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading