Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @CJ_NZ @benkepes @punakaikifund @garethmorgannz we do ourselves. And any company looking to IPO will need the 2 years prior to the IPO. • 11 hours ago
- @as_w That would be Intergen for you then…? • 14 hours ago
- @benkepes @garethmorgannz @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ @punakaikifund even that we have to ask means it is too hard to understand. Needs to be simple. • 15 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ why? • 15 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz IP on balance sheet would deliberately be minimised. We have the reverse problem today. @benkepes @simmondsnz @CJ_NZ • 15 hours ago
- Where would you rather work? intergen.co.nz/Careers/Vacanc… idealog.co.nz/tech/2016/12/b… • 15 hours ago
- 770% growth over 3 years. Vey nicely done @Timely blog.gettimely.com/timely-71-delo… • 15 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @DavidSlack ancient politics. See also Americans (or adopted Americans) and the World Bank. • 15 hours ago
- @DavidSlack always a French leader at the IMF. It's BS. • 17 hours ago
- @stevebiddle @bentorkington IMF is always run by a French person. Sorry. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading