Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- I hope @NZStuff and Mitre10 get the message. scribblrs.com/google-now-pen… • 3 hours ago
- Planning day at @Mindfull_NZ today. Important to listen positively at these events. https://t.co/bkzsBZsN4C • 9 hours ago
- @tashmahal it’s an endless well of despair. But we are here, and we have been through worse. • 15 hours ago
- @rohmac still can’t believe it hasn’t been listed as a hazardous substance. • 15 hours ago
- @tashmahal “The whole thing has been a vanity show” The really scary bit is the extreme right wing Congress. • 15 hours ago
- Whoops - I forgot about my houses: twitter.com/thehill/status… • 18 hours ago
- Trump’s radical right aims to destroy good things while saving little. Best way to save money is defence btw. thehill.com/policy/finance… • 19 hours ago
- When setting up a meeting always put your name/co first - so the other person can read it easily.. • 1 day ago
- RT @carolynstebbing: Definition of irony? https://t.co/N2EGuEyIaV • 1 day ago
- @nikz saw a couple of good ones at the local Formway dealer in Akl. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading