Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Lock in a 36% price increase from Mercury Energy
- @williamthorpe @MiramarMike And not all the policies are there. E.g. Other parties should say “will keep most of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 8 hours ago
- @MiramarMike I’m a genuine undecided voter down to the wire. I’m really happy with the election process so far wrt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 8 hours ago
- I suspect this will change a lot as more policies emerge - e.g. transport. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 11 hours ago
- Blue Green voter here: Give it a go: policy.thespinoff.co.nz/my-policies https://t.co/fMPm1Qxma6 • 11 hours ago
- RT @smcnz: ICYMI: @TheSpinoffTV ran a week-long climate change series feat @NZ_PCE @moturesearch @realpaulyoung @lancewiggs https://t.co/Kf… • 11 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: @paulbrislen @lancewiggs @Jenene @onceit Onceit is the only deal site I've remained an active member of since it launched.… • 13 hours ago
- @rowsell try @EricCrampton? • 16 hours ago
- Full credit to @PeterDunneMP for stepping aside gracefully on his terms. Thanks for your service. • 16 hours ago
- @paulbrislen @Jenene @onceit Thats the approach. Exposing the deals to the interwebs makes some merchants nervous. • 16 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai mbie.govt.nz/info-services/… P6: “About 9,000 visitors are surveyed each year.” • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading