Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BNZ's Netguard costs $5, but is the least bad option
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Is Cuil the new Google?
- RT @TheNBR: UNLOCKED: Coalition’s R&D tax break ‘unworkable,’ ‘uncompetitive’ nbr.co.nz/article/coalit… << experts find five problems, and so… • 2 hours ago
- RT @PattiAW: “The bar for brand authenticity has never been higher.” Awesome to welcome Joey Zwillinger (WG ‘10) back to Huntsman Hall to t… • 11 hours ago
- RT @TouchMyPoly: You know what's amazing and telling about this all, while this is front page on the Guardian and making headlines all over… • 14 hours ago
- @damienmgrant And gender. • 17 hours ago
- The @AngelAssn report said only 500 startups in NZ. It was patently wrong. twitter.com/slingstonepr/s… • 19 hours ago
- Resign Derek Battersby. Whau local board is just 45% white people. Only 22% of his electorate are white males. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @richchetwynd Elon is the star - took an exit and is changing th world. But being a good X doesn’t mean you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @arniesean It’s 17km - not far. Right now Maps estimates that would take 40m in a car. You’d be close to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @MarcusDCook Twice for me. One was a Rolls Royce though ($20k) Average is close to $2000 • 22 hours ago
- @LewSOS Those are all new car prices Lew. My first care was $500. My first bike was $10. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading