Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- NZ Household income - addressing the gaps
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZ is a great place to live
- About Lance
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Excellent report by @jme_nz at @InternetNZ’s AGM. • 20 hours ago
- Mmmm. This really is strange @TradeMe @TradeMeProperty https://t.co/ye0rjEiUrp • 20 hours ago
- @TradeMeProperty you might want to check the links on your email just now https://t.co/NxD04JyMsy • 20 hours ago
- Climate Change makes an appearance in the Business Growth Agenda. Good. @simonjbridges @stevenljoyce… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 21 hours ago
- Here it is: mbie.govt.nz/info-services/… mbie.govt.nz/info-services/… twitter.com/stevenljoyce/s… • 21 hours ago
- RT @zenergynz: New Zealand, let’s support the Climate Act. z.co.nz/wecandobetter2 https://t.co/Fd6sm6McOS • 21 hours ago
- @KeriHenare don’t joke about that stuff in the US • 1 day ago
- @publicaddress @billbennettnz @OliverCarle @liamdann @PeterDunneMP Why are @nzlabour so at sea with drug policy? • 1 day ago
- @therealgregjack @billbennettnz @OliverCarle @liamdann @publicaddress @PeterDunneMP They are to me - and increasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
- RT @liamdann: @publicaddress @lancewiggs @PeterDunneMP He was very good on RNZ just now. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading