Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Whisky and More delivers
- Do you have your business licenses?
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 2 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Which is garbage - Xero has shifted the profession already in NZ. • 3 hours ago
- Great tweets by @andrewtychen on Andrew Grant’s talk. • 4 hours ago
- @andrewtychen Lol. • 4 hours ago
- So it seems @Cycliq can’t accept credit card payments without asking for information they have no rights to have. Avoid. • 4 hours ago
- (at 6% yield, before maintenance etc.) twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 5 hours ago
- $93,677 per car park. That’s $28 per day based on 200 days use. That’s what the car parks in the street are wort… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- @ksuyin @andrewtychen Yeah - I’d buy from Torpedo7 instead. It’s a lovely bit of kit. • 5 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch That’s the design? That’s terrifyingly dangerous. No thanks. • 1 day ago
- @LemuelLyes It’s part of a McKinsey course. Did he have exposure to McKinsey? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading