Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- What if every investor pitch deck had a chart like this…..? twitter.com/MaxRobitzsch/s… • 4 hours ago
- RT @LeroyBeckett: @DarbyatCouncil @AklTransport For what it’s worth OnzO is my favourite thing to happen to Auckland Transport since electr… • 4 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @jethrocarr @duncangreive @MattNippert The writing was good. The fact checking didn’t exist. This k… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 5 hours ago
- RT @duncangreive: Despite his bad opinions about Mariah Carey, I grudgingly acknowledge this excellent reporting from @MattNippert on a sha… • 5 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Be sure to post the results :-) • 18 hours ago
- In which @NZNationalParty seems intent on spending years in the wilderness of opposition. Act like adults if you ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @blauerpunto Scratch/etc the surface as it develops. • 20 hours ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest UFB 1g. Via @vibecomnz Stuff fibre can do the same. • 20 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @lancewiggs I thought Plunket quit Twitter, he should have stayed quit. • 1 day ago
- @DEPowell @Speedtest speedtest.net/my-result/i/23… Wifi to phone • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading