Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- @damianchristie Perhaps beyond time to own your email addresses - and your email content. :-) • 2 hours ago
- @damianchristie Fastmail even better. Gmail does not conform well to IAMP specs. • 2 hours ago
- NZers are getting to experience the quality of the US airlines. It’s not pretty. stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-… • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow lancewiggs.com/2016/09/25/pun… https://t.co/tG2f4tKZIe • 1 day ago
- @vaughndavis very difficult when you are in a cosy sleeping bag. • 1 day ago
- @punakaikifund was referring to me there. @Tim_McCready • 1 day ago
- Mon: Auckland/Taranaki Tue: Wellington Wed: Nelson Thu: Christchurch Fri: Dunedin @punakaikifund Roadshow this week. All invited. • 1 day ago
- RT @aurynn: Best possible Twitter acquirer: Apple. They don’t need to “monetise” it, so they can undo the damage Twitter, Inc has done. • 2 days ago
- @PeterJThomson @gavinbarron @barnaclebarnes I now always call, call them out on it and insist on redelivery. Apparently it's turning up soon • 3 days ago
- RT @SubTelForum: Vocus-Nextgen Networks AU$861m Acquisition Cleared by Regulator bit.ly/2d1Lbbk • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading