Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- @2TAPU We should ban texting. • 4 hours ago
- A series of texts caused him to…. murder his wife. twitter.com/2TAPU/status/9… • 8 hours ago
- @richms Player 1: throw duck Player 2: duck • 18 hours ago
- @richms You bought a duck. • 19 hours ago
- @richms A: full of drugs, and the boys willl be around to pick it up shortly B: it’s a well known scam where seller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @ernestsemerda @roddrury @Xero It’s not a cloud/SaaS company. • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 days ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 2 days ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 2 days ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading