Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Whisky and More delivers
- NZ is a great place to live
- About Lance
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- Will Cardinal Pell come home now @Pontifex? I heard whispers of Ballarat impact almost 30 years ago. Horrifying. m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmf… • 4 hours ago
- Well done NZ Govt. And Pia :-) twitter.com/piawaugh/statu… • 4 hours ago
- @gnat probably should have ceased when the reverse takeover happened. • 4 hours ago
- You do know that @onceit sells cool furniture right? You did? onceit.co.nz/sales/11629/sc… onceit.co.nz/sales/11617/pr… onceit.co.nz/sales/11677/wa… • 6 hours ago
- RT @CJ_NZ: @lancewiggs @IMeasureU That is a big earn out. Which they will need to show a return on their latest round • 10 hours ago
- Well done: @IMeasureU sells for $3.5m + earn out of up to $5.1m. Not bad for $300k revenue. oxfordmetrics.com/news/2017-06-2… • 11 hours ago
- @ThomedySci @HoneyBeeGeek They already exist - we call them bicycles. Or electric bicycles. • 13 hours ago
- Has #GiveNothingtoRacism not taught us anything? cc @NZHumanRights twitter.com/thomasbeagle/s… • 1 day ago
- @88TheDon @madholmes @LizzieMarvelly @MatthewHootonNZ @mizjwilliams @NewsroomNZ Perhaps she lives in a world old wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 1 day ago
- RT @Spudooli: In the last 12 hours over 1000 different IP addresses have tried to login to my IMAP server at home, even routers making logi… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading