Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Linewize Acquired by Family Zone (ASX:FZO)
- Do you have your business licenses?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Why Digitalmax now sucks, and how they can get better
- The reasons Ferrit failed
- Australia continues to move away from New Zealand. ga.gov.au/news-events/ne… • 11 hours ago
- RT @lin_nah: Why is #Auckland Skyworld building is still open? It makes mockery of requiring building WOFs. @AklCouncil @phil_goff What hap… • 11 hours ago
- We chose not to go to the movies (Star Wars!) because this building is unsafe. Disaster waiting. twitter.com/CheckpointRNZ/… • 11 hours ago
- @billbennettnz Just don’t touch. Such velvety metalness. Such warmth. Such darkness… • 11 hours ago
- @billbennettnz Look a the colour and finish. Isn’t it amazing? And the space grey keyboard? And it has so many cores. Such cores. • 11 hours ago
- @anabels Here’s hoping there is one under the Christmas tree.. (You’ll have to sell everything else though) • 12 hours ago
- When the Retina iMacs came out I said to myself - “beautiful, but there is no way I can justify this.” I now have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall @RocketLab Shouldn’t you be drunk by now? • 12 hours ago
- RT @nzpreneur: Coherent Solutions secures $3M via @punakaikifund with support from K1W1, @NZVIF and Auckland University Inventors Fund. htt… • 15 hours ago
- @PullarStrecker Oh good. That means they are admitting it was fraudulent in the past (see EU decision too). Looking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading