Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Air New Zealand looks at bulk discounts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Whisky and More delivers
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 55 minutes ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 5 hours ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 1 day ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 1 day ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 1 day ago
- Humans wearing black at night in the rain on the Quay st bike path should not be surprised when cyclists are shocked and scared. • 2 days ago
- RT @vikram_nz: That was soooooo unexpected twitter.com/fabiochiusi/st… • 2 days ago
- @avon 30k in 9 years for my old car • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading