Other Governance Roles
Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i… Simon Lyall on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing Trade Me and eBay by the numbers
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Noting that the pre-brexit and trump polls gave solid probabilities for those outcomes. • 6 hours ago
- @garethmorgannz @MikeeTucker @NZGreens Yup. This stuff was thrashed to death in past elections - including the US.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- RT @laura_oc_rapira: I can't fucking believe there has been three #LeadersDebate's and not one mention of, or question about climate change… • 7 hours ago
- Or @NZGreens More policy alignment twitter.com/MikeeTucker/st… • 7 hours ago
- RT @andrewtychen: IF Winston holds Northland, based on the CB poll numbers: NAT 57, LAB 46, GRN 10, NZF 6, Maori 2, ACT 1 in a 122 seat Par… • 10 hours ago
- Classic from the right wing nutter playbook - suppress votes because older and richer people can more easily find t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 10 hours ago
- .@top_nz vary between horrific and amazing for their communications. This one is excellent: facebook.com/topnz/videos/7… • 14 hours ago
- @MarkHubbard33 Hand it all over Hubbard. • 14 hours ago
- RT @lukechristensen: @lancewiggs @AklCouncil good start would be turning carparks to loading zones, will stop delivery vehicles parking on… • 14 hours ago
- Come on @AklCouncil - close High St to non commercial traffic at least. • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading