Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Whisky and More delivers
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @Megapope we have a similar game at our place. Score: 15,832 to 0. Mum is the chief builder though. • 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: The baby is getting so grown up: gettimely.com • 10 hours ago
- Don’t see Gerry Brownlee on this list. Could he be reshuffled out? ChCh waits in hope, MBIE shivers with fear. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 12 hours ago
- Are @NZGreens a powerless subset of @nzlabour? Prove otherwise by picking only a Green candidate for Mt Albert. nbr.co.nz/article/new-na… • 12 hours ago
- @EricCrampton decrease. Which is why we should apply it to houses. • 13 hours ago
- @MattNippert yes. Telecom did (just) two great things back in the day - selling Yellow and investing in Southern Cross. @ClareCapital • 14 hours ago
- @ClareCapital at least they realise it’s sunset - line the Yellow buyers.. @MattNippert • 14 hours ago
- @ClareCapital @MattNippert Don’t forget costs. 1: minimum scale to print 2: how much you can cut and keep revenue Don’t be Yellow. • 14 hours ago
- RT @mkapor: $1.2M in, $3.5B out over 11 years. twitter.com/vowe/status/80… • 14 hours ago
- @tmurphyNZ they stated there would be no regulation issues. I suspect MW would have some…. OTOH maybe it was @TheNBR • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading