Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @davejacksonz Yup. Worst offenders have been Commercial Bay - huge plates of steel 20 stories high over countless c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- China demand has peaked for road fuel oil Switch to EVs will be much faster than incumbent industry predicts Oil ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- RT @GregorMacdonald: 2/ Sales of ICE vehicles peaked in China in 2017 at 28.102 million units. In 2017, EV sold 777 thousand units but it w… • 1 hour ago
- I have lost count of the number of dangerous lifts I have seen in NZ. I hope the worker is ok - this is a fatal nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 2 hours ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 17 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 17 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 23 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: fairfax
I got this email just now, it’s so ugly I thought I’d follow the link to see how bad the survey was. I took the extra time to take pictures and write comments. The landing page as not too … Continue reading
Fairfax NZ’s Rugbyheaven.co.nz site has been subsumed into the Stuff site. It’s all about making sure the traffic goes to one place (Stuff), and beating the total traffic and visitors at NZHerald. I was inside Fairfax Digital at the time, … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
The Roy Morgan newspaper and magazine readership numbers are out. I created some charts to read the Magazine numbers better – so here they are. They show the differences between 2007/8 and 2008/9 readership numbers. Click on the images for … Continue reading
For the last few days I’ve failed to get anything from Stuff.co.nz. Sure I am in Mozambique but NZHerald and everything else is working just fine, while others in DC and Singapore have hinted at the same problem. I’ve tried … Continue reading
Fairfacts confirmed in a post a little while back that his idea of fair is the same as that of Fox News . He did it though while commenting on a particularly interesting series of research. The research is a … Continue reading