Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Anton Koukine on Punakaiki Fund December Offer… Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Want to ride around Australia? Buy my KTM 950 Adventure
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @garthbiggs Top ups have been known about for years. • 3 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: Sexist people are weird. Either being a stay-at-home-mother is so easy that people on benefits must immediately get off them an… • 6 hours ago
- Superb by @NZStuffEditors interactives.stuff.co.nz/2018/01/half-a… • 8 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: If this doesn't scream "douche bubble"... twitter.com/business/statu… • 1 day ago
- RT @a_son_of_a_gunn: This is surprisingly interesting. With so much unused parking here, is there a case for _no_ o street parking in the C… • 1 day ago
- Our prime minister @jacindaardern is having a baby. That’s so bloody awesome. • 2 days ago
- @steffenrusten @marklincoln @BarackObama @richardbranson Huh - me too. Let’s form an advisory group of old Twitters. • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design CEO Summit 2018 Tim Alpe, CEO and Chief Jucifier at JUCY will navigate you through his epic Jucy journey at… • 2 days ago
- @legenny I totally made this flight. I have no idea why more people don’t follow my methods. (Since @FlyAirNZ made… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 days ago
- When you are late to the airport but the flight is delayed just enough for you to avoid waiting 2 more hours. #winning • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Business
I’ve been really impressed with the NBR in recent times – their website was going from strength to strength, and their writing was increasingly excellent. I even praised writer Chis Keall, who writes for (but I understand is not employed … Continue reading
The USA’s tax code is wildly complicated, and that means that the sheer act of understanding exactly how much you owe for your business and personal tax takes a lot of work. It’s administered by the Inland Revenue Service – … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
Whitewash “A West Coast man has lost his feet and a hand to frostbite after surviving three days in an Arctic whiteout.” Let’s look at the facts here. He had No EPIRB to locate him if all failed No Food … Continue reading
I’m just back from an entertaining interview with Kathryn Ryan on the Nine to Noon program. You can listen to it at Radio NZ: How Businesses Can Survive The Recession (and more) Links to some things we talked about: Social … Continue reading