Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BNZ's Netguard costs $5, but is the least bad option
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Is Cuil the new Google?
- RT @TheNBR: UNLOCKED: Coalition’s R&D tax break ‘unworkable,’ ‘uncompetitive’ nbr.co.nz/article/coalit… << experts find five problems, and so… • 2 hours ago
- RT @PattiAW: “The bar for brand authenticity has never been higher.” Awesome to welcome Joey Zwillinger (WG ‘10) back to Huntsman Hall to t… • 11 hours ago
- RT @TouchMyPoly: You know what's amazing and telling about this all, while this is front page on the Guardian and making headlines all over… • 14 hours ago
- @damienmgrant And gender. • 17 hours ago
- The @AngelAssn report said only 500 startups in NZ. It was patently wrong. twitter.com/slingstonepr/s… • 19 hours ago
- Resign Derek Battersby. Whau local board is just 45% white people. Only 22% of his electorate are white males. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @richchetwynd Elon is the star - took an exit and is changing th world. But being a good X doesn’t mean you are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @arniesean It’s 17km - not far. Right now Maps estimates that would take 40m in a car. You’d be close to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 19 hours ago
- @MarcusDCook Twice for me. One was a Rolls Royce though ($20k) Average is close to $2000 • 22 hours ago
- @LewSOS Those are all new car prices Lew. My first care was $500. My first bike was $10. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Business
I’ve been really impressed with the NBR in recent times – their website was going from strength to strength, and their writing was increasingly excellent. I even praised writer Chis Keall, who writes for (but I understand is not employed … Continue reading
The USA’s tax code is wildly complicated, and that means that the sheer act of understanding exactly how much you owe for your business and personal tax takes a lot of work. It’s administered by the Inland Revenue Service – … Continue reading
These are notes from a whiteboard session that I led at BarCamp on Saturday. There were plenty of people in the room for the end of day session, and we had an excellent discussion. We were trying to answer the … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
Whitewash “A West Coast man has lost his feet and a hand to frostbite after surviving three days in an Arctic whiteout.” Let’s look at the facts here. He had No EPIRB to locate him if all failed No Food … Continue reading
I’m just back from an entertaining interview with Kathryn Ryan on the Nine to Noon program. You can listen to it at Radio NZ: How Businesses Can Survive The Recession (and more) Links to some things we talked about: Social … Continue reading